Cincinnati State guard records triple-double as team soars to 106 points | Schools
CINCINNATI (FOX19) - Cincinnati State point guard Thomas Jackson recorded Cincinnati State's first triple-double of the season in a 106-77 win at home against Edison Community College.
Jackson, a freshman from Louisville, Kentucky, finished with 26 points, 11 rebounds and 11 assists. Sophomore guard Marquis Wilson led all scorers with 27 points. Wilson, who currently sits tied at the top of the standings in steals amongst all junior college players, recorded 6 on the night. Forward Karriem Baker scored 13 points to go along with 12 rebounds, which marked his team leading 12th double-double performance of the season.
Now at 17-6 with a 5-2 record in the Ohio Community College Athletic Conference, Cincinnati State will return to action on the road against Lakeland Community College on Saturday, Feb. 12. Lakeland enters the game ranked No. 15 in the National Junior College Athletic Association's national poll.
Copyright 2012 FOX19. All rights reserved.
Upcoming Events near Downtown - Mt. Auburn Area
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Eagle OTR serving comfort food, craft brews & blues
- Main Library holds book discussion about ‘Cincinnati’s Terrace Plaza Hotel’
- Black Nativity Opens Dec 13th-14th! A Musical Event not to be missed!
- ‘Testimony of Faith’ Exhibit Unveiled at Main Library
- LIST: Cincinnati streets under snow parking emergency