Road closures for Downtown Dash | News
DOWNTOWN CINCINNATI, OH (FOX19) - The St. Xavier Downtown Dash will be held this year on Friday evening, August 3.
The run begins at 7 p.m. at St. Xavier Church on Sycamore Street.
In order to accommodate this run, the following streets will close or have restrictions on Friday, August 3 at 6 p.m., and remain closed or restricted until the run is complete and streets are determined safe to reopen generally by 9 p.m.
- Sycamore Street- closed between Eighth Street and Fifth Street
- Sentinel Street- closed between Fifth Street and Eggleston
- Eggleston Avenue- northbound only closed between E Pete Rose Way and Reedy Street
- Reedy Street- northbound only closed between Eggleston Avenue and Court Street
- Court Street- eastbound only closed between Reedy Street and Gilbert Avenue
- Gilbert Avenue- closed between Broadway and Court Street; northbound only closed between Court Street and Eden Park Drive
- Eden Park Drive- eastbound only closed between Gilbert Avenue and Art Museum Drive
Immediately following the run, Sycamore Street will remain closed between Seventh Street and Sixth Street for the St. Xavier Church Block Party until 12 a.m.