Parking restrictions for street cleaning before World Choir Games | News
DOWNTOWN CINCINNATI, OH (FOX19) - Many Downtown streets will be swept and cleaned starting next week ahead of the World Choir Games. All parked vehicles must be moved overnight so that the streets can be swept and flushed.
A 'No Parking' restriction will be in effect along individual streets, from 6 p.m. on the following days until 6 a.m. the next morning:
- Monday, June 25 - From Central Avenue to east of Broadway, all east- and westbound streets between 8th Street and 5th Street, as well as Sentinel Street
- Tuesday, June 26 - From Central Avenue to east of Broadway, all east- and westbound streets between 4th Street and Mehring Way
- Wednesday, June 27 - From Mehring Way to north of 8th Street, all north- and southbound streets between Vine Street and Central Avenue
- Thursday, June 28 - From Mehring Way to north of 8th Street, all north- and southbound streets between Walnut Street and Broadway Street
- Monday, July 2 - The flower pot routes from Music Hall to US Bank Arena
- Tuesday, July 3 - Streets near Washington Park and streets surrounding Paul Brown Stadium
Additional Over-the-Rhine Parking Restrictions
Citizens should anticipate periodic parking restrictions in Over-the-Rhine for street sweeping on the following dates: June 28, 29, 30, July 5, 6, 7, 12, 13 and 14.
Additional Central Business District Restrictions
Additional periodic parking restrictions in the Central Business District should be anticipated on June 28, July 3, 5, 10, and 12.
Additional I-71 Restrictions
Drivers should anticipate overnight lane closures in the 3rd Street tunnel on July 9 as street cleaning will occur as part of an Ohio Department of Transportation Project.
Signs will be posted to alert drivers to the overnight parking restrictions.