Agency holds open house for prospective foster parents | News
CLIFTON, OH (FOX19)- An event was held on Tuesday to highlight the need for foster parents in Hamilton County.
As part of the 'Be the Somebody' campaign, Lighthouse Youth Services held an open house. The event was to provide more information and help recruit prospective foster parents.
Organizers say the campaign was launched because the number of children in Lighthouse's care has increased dramatically within recent years.
At any time, there are as many as 850 kids looking for permanent homes in Hamilton County.
For more information about Lighthouse Youth Services, visit their website.
Copyright 2013 WXIX. All rights reserved.
Upcoming Events near Downtown - Mt. Auburn Area
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Eagle OTR serving comfort food, craft brews & blues
- Ensure PLCH’s future success by giving to The Library Foundation
- Main Library holds book discussion about ‘Cincinnati’s Terrace Plaza Hotel’
- Black Nativity Opens Dec 13th-14th! A Musical Event not to be missed!
- ‘Testimony of Faith’ Exhibit Unveiled at Main Library