Find an Easter event in your community | Events
(FOX19) - Easter Sunday is on March 31 and there are plenty of fun activities happening between now and then.
Click to view our list of family-friendly Easter fun!
Easter Events 2013
- Lebanon Mason Railroad – Easter Bunny Express – Saturday, March 23; Sunday, March 24; Friday, March 29; Saturday, March 30.
- Easter Celebration at the Cincinnati Zoo – Saturday, March 30
- Easter Egg Roll at Washington Park in OTR – Saturday, March 30 – 10am – noon
- Adventure Club: Extreme Easter Egg Hunt! Tuesday, March 26 and March 30 at the Newport Branch – 4pm.
- Anderson Township Park District’s 27th Annual Youth Egg Hunts and 10th Annual Adult Egg Hunts at Riverside Park, 3969 Round Bottom Road, Cincinnati, OH 45244.
- Anderson Township Adult Egg Hunts (ages 18 and up) - this Thursday, March 28 at 7 pm
- Tickets go on sale at 6 pm; $2 per person per hunt
- Three different hunts: Golden Hunt (ages 50 and over), Partner Hunt, and the Adult Egg Scramble
- Each hunt features a mass start and adults will race across two synthetic turf football fields to gather as many eggs as possible.
- Our prizes are so much more than chocolate covered eggs; some include his and her watches, a $150 Polo sunglasses basket, Reds tickets, hundreds of gift cards, wine and dinner for six at Carrabba’s ($250 value) and more!
- Anderson Township Youth Egg Hunts (ages 17 and under) - Saturday, March 30, 10 am – noon
- Children two years old and under can look for eggs at their own pace and then turn them in for a goody bag.
- Ages 3 - 17 will race to find as many eggs as possible in their age-designated areas, and then trade them in for a goody bag. If one of their eggs is a “super egg” they will receive an extra prize!
- Hunts will take place every 15 minutes and times may vary depending on the number of participants on the ball diamonds at Riverside Park.
The West Chester Fire Department’s annual Easter Egg Hunt will be Saturday, March 30 at Keehner Park, 7411 Barret Road. The hunt is free and is open to children ages 0 to 8. The hunt begins promptly at 1 p.m. near the tennis court area. Children should dress for the weather and bring along a bag or basket to collect their eggs.
- Easter Brunch in the Park at Mill Race Golf Center in Winton Woods; Sunday, March 31 @ 10am, 12pm and 2pm. Reservations are required.
- Easter Bunny Photos at Kenwood Towne Centre Saturday, March 9 through Saturday, March 30. Photo times will be Monday thru Saturday: 10am to 8pm and Sunday: 12pm to 6pm.
- Florence Mall Easter Bunny Photos. Come visit our floppy eared friend the Easter Bunny from Friday, March 8 through Saturday, March 30! You can capture a spring memory with a photo of your child, perfect for sharing with friends and family. Several photo packages are available for purchase.
- Easter Bunny at Eastgate Mall. The Easter Bunny will be available for visits and photos through Saturday, March 30, Monday through Sunday, during all mall hours. EastGate Mall is closed on Easter Sunday.
- Fountain Square also hosts an Easter egg hunt Saturday afternoon for a variety of ages. Ages 2-3 start at 1 p.m., ages 4-5 start at 1:30 p.m. and ages 6-7 start at 1:40 p.m.
- The City of Florence hosts their annual Easter Egg Hunt Saturday, March 30 at Champion Window Field, home to the Florence Freedom. Gates open at 11 a.m. and the egg hunt begins at noon. Ages 10 and under are welcome .
- Covington also hosts an Easter egg hunt and Easter bunny visit starting at 1:30 p.m. Saturday, March 30 at the Devou Park Volpenhein Pavilion. The hunt for 8,000 eggs starts promptly at 2 p.m.
- The City of Taylor Mill will host its annual Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday, March 16, at Pride Park, 5614 Taylor Mill Road.The event traditionally begins at 1 p.m., with separate hunts for various age groups from infants to 12 years old.
- FREE Family Easter Event at Bass Pro Shops. Visit the Bass Pro Shops in your area Saturday, March 23rd through Sunday, March 31st * and bring the kids to take part in the free, fun Easter activities they have planned for the whole family. Kids will have fun doing the crafts and Mom and Dad will really enjoy the free photo opportunity for the kids as they visit the Easter Bunny. And, of course, there’s the time-honored tradition of an old-fashion Easter Egg Hunt.Saturdays and Sundays, March 23rd - 24th and 30th – 31st from 1-4pm, and Monday through Friday, March 25th – 29th from 6-8pm, bring the kids to have their FREE 4x6 photo taken with the Easter Bunny. An old-fashioned Easter Egg hunt for kids ages 2-10 will be held Saturdays, March 23rd and 30th and Sundays, March 24th and 31st from 1-2pm. Registration for the Easter Egg hunt will begin at 12:30pm at the store’s main entrance with the hunt beginning promptly at 1pm and lasting only until 2pm. Find 5 eggs in the store and return to registration to get candy.
- Wyoming Police Association will hold its annual Easter Egg hunt on Saturday, March 30 at 2pm at Oak Park.